Monday, May 31, 2010

Price Cut on All Green Art Girl Products
















This is Katie, also known as Green Art Girl. I have just discounted all of my products by as much as 56%! Please go to Moxie and check it out. Everything that I make is all about reusing items and recycling them in my own way. I give these objects a new life as a beautiful piece of wearable art. My favorite materials to use are tee shirts, credit cards, plastic ID cards, hotel key cards, electronics such as electrical cords, buttons, and motherboards. I am a huge fan of this beautiful planet, and I am creating these things in order to keep them out of the landfills. Pictured above are some of my Reclaimed Plastic Earrings, a Tee Shirt Necklace, and a Tee Shirt Bracelet.
I would love for you to check out my Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/greenartgirl.

1 comment: