Thursday, May 27, 2010

Stitch and Famous

Hiya!  It's Joanne from Stitch and Famous.  I sell all sorts of stuff, but mostly, stitchy things like embroidered cards, hair do-dads, bibs and onesies, and just little embroideries to hang on the wall.  But, also in my little area, you'll find soap, coffee sleeves, small paintings, and perler bead accessories.  And there's more to come!  Check out my personal blog!
http://jonesygetscrafty.blogspot.com/
You can also find me on Facebook under Stitch and Famous.


























































































































 I just wanted to introduce myself and post a few pics that Kayci took of my stuff at Moxie.  There are TONS of amazing things from other artists there, too!  I think once the store takes off, we'll be unstoppable!

No comments:

Post a Comment